LEAD A GROUP
Group leaders create a place where people can be real and grow. Along the way, they find their faith grows as well. Every group needs a leader. Could that leader be you? To begin the process of discovering if group leadership is right for you, follow these three steps:
Step 1: Review the Win, Qualifications, and Role.
Step 2: Complete an application.
A link to the application is provided at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Attend New Leader Orientation.
We’ll let you know when the next New Leader Orientation is scheduled.
Win for Group Leaders
- To create a predictable small group environment where people have the opportunity to pursue healthy relationships and spiritual growth.
Qualifications for Group Leaders
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
- Have Small Group experience (preferably)
Role of Group Leaders
- Commit to your own spiritual growth by staying connected to Jesus
- Create a predictable and safe environment
- Engage in leadership development opportunities
- Implement the eight leader essentials
How we’ll help you lead
- Staff coaching. We’ll provide an expert coach to personally guide you as you lead.
- New Leader Onboarding. We’ll equip you in leading great group meetings to launch your group well.
- Online Resources. We offer helpful content including recommended group study plans.
- Development Opportunities. We provide exclusive trainings to equip leaders theologically and personally.
Begin the Application Process
Please contact us if you have any other questions about leading a small group by emailing email@example.com