LEAD A GROUP
Group leaders create a place where people can be real and grow. Along the way, they find their faith grows as well. Every group needs a leader. Could that leader be you? To begin the process of discovering if group leadership is right for you, follow these three steps:
Step 1: Review the Win, Qualifications, and Role.
Step 2: Complete an application.
A link to the application is provided at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Attend New Leader Orientation.
We’ll let you know when the next New Leader Orientation is scheduled.
Win for Group Leaders
- To create a safe and predictable small group environment where people can pursue authentic community and spiritual growth.
Qualifications for Group Leaders
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Attend Brazos Fellowship regularly, either in person or online
- Support the purpose, leadership, and vision of Brazos Fellowship both publicly and privately
- Participate in Initial Leader Training
Role of Group Leaders
- Commit to your own spiritual growth by staying connected to Jesus
- Communicate regularly with group members and with the Brazos Fellowship groups staff
- Plan, prepare for, and lead small group meetings
- Implement the four leader essentials
How we’ll help you lead
- Mentoring. We’ll provide an experienced small group leader to be available as a mentor as you lead your new group.
- Initial Leader Training. We’ll equip you in leading great group meetings to launch your group well.
- Online Resources. We have a website filled with resources, training, and tips for small group leaders.
- Development Opportunities. We provide exclusive trainings to equip leaders theologically and personally.
Begin the Application Process
Please contact us if you have any other questions about leading a small group by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org