Joining a Small Group is a great way to circle up with other people in order to connect relationally and grow spiritually. Each group consists of adults in a similar stage of life that meet together regularly either online or in homes throughout the Bryan/College Station area.
New groups will be starting this Fall! You can sign up online to join a new small group beginning August 16. There will be both short term and long term Small Groups for adults in various stages of life:
- Married Couples Groups include couples in a similar stage of life–newly married couples, couples without children, couples with children, and empty nesters.
- Women’s Groups are made up of a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Men’s Groups are made up of a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Young Adult Groups are made up of singles and couples from 22-30 years old.
- Exploring Faith Groups are 6-week Explore groups made up of men, women, and couples of all ages that meet on Sunday mornings at Brazos Fellowship. An Explore group is ideal if you are curious about or new to faith.
- Building Faith Groups are 3-week groups made up of men, women, and couples of all ages that meet on Sunday mornings at Brazos Fellowship. A Build group is ideal if you are new to faith, feel stuck, and would like some tools to help your faith grow further faster.
Explore Current Group Options
Interested in Leading a Group
Didn’t find the right group for you? Consider forming your own group. Click here for more information.
We understand that the expense of childcare can be a deterrent to participating in a Small Group. Because we are committed to removing as many obstacles as possible, the church supplements group participants at a predetermined rate for their childcare expenses if needed.