Joining a Small Group is a great way to circle up with other people in order to connect relationally and grow spiritually. Each group consists of adults in a similar stage of life that meet together regularly either online or in homes throughout the Bryan/College Station area.
New groups will be starting this Fall! You can sign up online to join a new small group beginning August 16. There will be both short term and long term Small Groups for adults in various stages of life:
- Married Couples Groups include couples in a similar stage of life–newly married couples, couples without children, couples with children, and empty nesters.
- Women’s Groups are made up of a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Men’s Groups are made up of a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Young Adult Groups are made up of singles and couples from 22-30 years old.
- Exploring Faith Groups are 6-week Starting Point groups made up of men, women, and couples of all ages. A Starting Point group is ideal if you are curious about or new to faith.
Explore Current Group Options
Interested in Leading a Group
Didn’t find the right group for you? Consider forming your own group. Click here for more information.
We understand that the expense of childcare can be a deterrent to participating in a Small Group. Because we are committed to removing as many obstacles as possible, the church supplements group participants at a predetermined rate for their childcare expenses if needed.