Two42 Leadership Time Commitment
Serving on the Leadership Team with Two42 is a major commitment. If you are in leadership in other ministries or organizations, or already over committed, being a college leader may not be your best option.
Here is a brief description of the commitment expectation for all leaders. Please note that all of these commitments are mandatory for all leaders and cover the entire academic year.
Total time commitment ~9-12 hours/week:
- Outside time with your group members (group fellowship, one-on-ones with your members, 2+ hours/week)
- Leaders’ Meetings (2 + hours/month, first Sunday of the month at 6pm)
- Prep time (preparing to teach your study/planning and executing events; 2-3 + hours/week)
- Two42 (2+ hours/week, Thursdays 7-9pm this is a minimum. Leaders are encouraged to stay later on Thursdays)
– Sunday Morning 1.5 hours/week
- Events (flexible, depends on what you’re doing when)