LEAD A GROUP
Group leaders create a place where people can be real and grow. Along the way, they find their faith grows as well. Every group needs a leader. Could that leader be you? To begin the process of discovering if group leadership is right for you, follow these three steps:
Step 1: Review the Win, Qualifications, and Role.
Step 2: Complete an application.
A link to the application is provided at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Attend New Leader Orientation.
We’ll let you know when the next New Leader Orientation is scheduled.
Win for Group Leaders
- To create a small group environment where people have the opportunity to connect relationally and grow spiritually.
Qualifications for Group Leaders
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
- Have Small Group experience (preferably)
Role of Group Leaders
- Stay connected to Jesus personally
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- For Married Groups both husband and wife actively participate in all group leadership activities
How we’ll help you lead
- Staff coaching. We’ll provide an expert coach to personally guide you as you lead.
- New Leader Onboarding. We’ll equip you in leading great group meetings to launch your group well.
- Online Resources. We offer helpful content including recommended group study plans.
- Development Opportunities. We provide exclusive trainings to equip leaders theologically and personally.