Lead a Group
Group leaders create environments where people can pursue healthy relationships and spiritual growth. To begin the process of becoming a leader, follow these three steps:
Step 1: Review the below Win, Qualifications, and Expectations
Step 2: Complete an application. A link to the application is also provided at the bottom of this page.
Step 3: Interview with a Groups staff member. We’ll contact you to schedule an interview after we receive your application.
Win for Group Leaders
- To create a small group environment where people have the opportunity to connect relationally and grow spiritually.
Qualifications for Group Leaders
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
- Have Small Group experience (preferably)
Role of Group Leaders
- Stay connected to Jesus personally
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health, and promoting participation among group members
- Commit to engage in leadership development opportunities provided by the church
- For Married Groups both husband and wife actively participate in all group leadership activities