Small Group Leaders
Group leaders create environments where people have the opportunity to pursue healthy relationships and spiritual growth. Leaders provide a place of belonging where people can be real and encourage one another.
Each group leader has a Brazos Fellowship group leader coach to guide them. As a leader, you will be able to experience leader development opportunities and connect with other leaders. We’ll also provide resources to guide both you and your group members.
To begin the process of becoming a leader, follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Review the Win, Qualifications, and Expectations below.
- Step 2: Complete an application. A link to the application is also provided at the bottom of this page.
- Step 3: Interview with a Groups staff member. We’ll contact you to schedule an interview after we receive your application.
If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Win for Small Group Leaders
- To create a small group environment where people can pursue authentic community and spiritual growth.
Qualifications for Small Group Leaders
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
Expectations of Small Group Leaders
- Lead the group by facilitating the group meeting, monitoring its health and duration, and promoting participation among group members
- Support the purpose, vision, and leadership of Brazos Fellowship
- Engage in leadership development opportunities provided by Brazos Fellowship
- Identify and invest in potential future leaders from within your group
To begin the application process click the Small Group Leader Application button below.