Small Group Leaders
Group leaders create environments where people have the opportunity to connect relationally and grow spiritually. Leaders provide a place of belonging where people can be real and encourage one another.
As a leader, you will be able to experience leader development opportunities and connect with other leaders. We’ll also provide resources to guide both you and your group members.
To begin the process of becoming a leader, follow these three steps:
- Step 1: Review the Win, Qualifications, and Role of a Small Group Leader below.
- Step 2: Complete an application. A link to the application is also provided at the bottom of this page.
- Step 3: Meet with a Groups staff member. We’ll contact you to schedule an orientation meeting after we receive your application.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Win for Small Group Leaders
- To create a small group environment where people have the opportunity to connect relationally and grow spiritually.
Qualifications for Small Group Leaders
- Have a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Recognize the Bible as the authority for their lives
- Have time, emotional capacity, and moral discernment to lead a group
Role of Small Group Leaders
- Stay connected to Jesus personally
- Create the small group environment
- Lead the group to live out our core values: Prioritize relationships; Take next steps; Multiply the group; Celebrate the wins
- Promote participation within the group
To begin the application process click the Small Group Leader Application button below.