Invite your friends and neighbors to Christmas Eve Services - 4:00 p.m. & 5:30 p.m.
We look forward to seeing you and your family at Brazos Fellowship this Christmas Eve!
As you enjoy Christmas, we want to provide the best experience possible. In order to do so, please RSVP to tell us when you’ll be attending. Don’t worry. Tickets are not required and this RSVP doesn’t guarantee you a reserved seat. It does allow us to better plan for you. It also allows you to know which services will have the most people in attendance.
You may be wondering . . .
- YES! You and your friends should reserve a spot at the service you wish to attend. It will help us create the best experience for you and other guests.
- YES! We expect our services to fill up. Please make sure you arrive early.
- YES! Waumba Land (preschool) will be open during both services.
- YES! UpStreet (1–5) will be open during both services.
- NO! Transit (middle school) and InsideOut (high school) will not meet on December 24.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION: